Present Truth Ministries is currently looking for a volunteer finance director to track, report and perform transactions for a non-profit 501(c)3.
The Finance Director will report directly the President. In case the need arises (due to impropriety) the Finance Director will report to the Treasurer of the Board of Directors. The Finance Director will be responsible for performing all transactions as directed by the President, tracking all transactions and supplying reports each quarter for the Board of Directors meeting. Your goal and purpose is to serve further the mission and work of Present Truth Ministries.
- Financial Management for a church or business
- Ability to work on a somewhat flexible basis
- Willingness and ability to set your own schedule, but get the necessary work done
- For the first three months 5 hours a week will be required and after that you can manage your own process
To apply fill out the application linked to below, scan and email it to Jason DeMars at email@example.com
Latest posts by Jason DeMars (see all)
- A Study of Adoption Part 3 - October 16, 2017
- How Should Water Baptism Be Performed According To the Bible? - October 13, 2017
- September October 2017 Missions Trip Report - October 12, 2017