This is a missions report from brother Samson Shetty of Warangal, Andhra Pradesh State in the south of India. I was blessed by it and I trust you will be as well.
Greetings in the very precious name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!
I trust you all doing well in the grace of our Lord. All is well with us by God’s grace and by your prayers.
We would love to give you our mission report from 2012. We hope this will be a blessing to you all.
* Brother Gary Walker (Three Times Dead But Still Alive) and his wife, sister Deborah Walker from Australia visited us (India) on Jan 26 thru Feb 8, 2012.
* We had a great open air convention from January 27 through 30 at our Lord Jesus Christ Grace Tabernacle property. We had two daily services in four days for a total of eight services.
* People belonging to different communities, different religions, denominations, independent churches, Message churches and others attending the conventions. The attendance increased day by day until there were more than 3000 based upon our estimates. We tried our best to provide room for the huge crowd under our tents.
* The Lord used Brother Gary in a powerful way. He preached the simple Gospel and introduced the Message to the people in a wonderful way. I (Bro. Samson Shetty) interpreted in the regional language “Telugu” for Bro.Gary. We also had a prayer line for the sick in three of the services.
It’s a big list of healings; we could write a book regarding healings, miracles and testimonies. But I will brief you on some of them.
* “Narsamma” (50) a female got relief from throat cancer. Now she is able to take soft food, earlier she couldn’t even swallow. She was kept only on intra venous fluids.
*”Murali” 10 year old boy, was dumb from birth, he spoke for the first time in the presence of the Lord.
*”Yellamma” (70) female was healed from cataract (eye disorder) her vision was blurred, but now she’s able to see.
*”Caleb Raju” (30) got healed from heart problems.
*Bengimen Bhupalpally’s mother got healed from fractures in the left hand.
*”J.Krupavathi” (70) got healed from severe joint pain.
*”Jeevan Jyothi” (60) got healed from Arthritis.
*”Zipporah” (45) got healed from arm and leg pain.
*”Jaya Rao” got healed from Ulcers.
*”Ashwini” (28) was an unbeliever and after attending to the conventions with her husband, she gave her heart to the Lord.
*** MIRACLE OF CLOUD ***
* We had witnessed a Cloud over the stage platform in the two days of afternoon services. The surroundings were sunny (hot) except the meeting place.
We believe the same Lord our God (Heb 13:8) who is with the children of Israel protected the people and our guests Brother & Sister Walker from the heat and humidity. We had cool weather because of the Cloud. It was really a wonderful experience.
***DEDICATION OF BABIES ***
We also had dedication of two baby boys in the convention. The parents asked Brother Gary to name them, so he named them “Peter” and “John.”
*** BAPTISMS ***
In the four days conventions in Warangal city, a total of 22 people gave their hearts to the Lord, accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and were baptized (some of them re-baptized) in His matchless and wonderful name-Acts 2:38.
*After the conventions, we travelled to three districts, visited six message churches and had 12 tremendous meetings. Hundreds of people were blessed by Brother Gary’s testimony and the preaching of the Word. Many of them got healed from various diseases and new people came to Christ.
* And we took Brother Gary and Sister Deborah to the airport on Feb 7th and gave a send off to them. We got the message later that they reached their home in Australia safely.
* On February 28 & 29, 2012. I was invited to preach in a independent Trinitarian Pentecostal open air gospel meeting. I had never seen these people and this place before. Pastor Jamesanna and Pastor Vandanam heard of our ministry from some of the ministers.
We had two open gospel meetings in the “Krosoor” which is a remote area, hundreds of people heard the gospel and were blessed. I introduced the message to the local pastors in the room and we have sowed the seed by His grace.
* On March 9 thru 11, 2012 I was invited by Pastor T. Nehemiah for special meetings in the “Oditela” village. We had church meetings in the morning and open gospel meetings in the evenings.
* March 27, 2012 we started working on a 20/40 church building construction project in “Nagulavancha’ remote village. There are about 70 tribal believers growing in the Faith. Bro. Samuel Paul is the local pastor and he has a wonderful family.
* * And we’re working on our local church (temporary shed) construction. Hoping this will be a blessing to us until we have permanent church building.
We heartily thank and appreciate your prayers and support to the mission work in India.
All the praise, honor and glory belongs to our Lord Jesus Christ!!!
God bless you saints!
Brother Samson Shetty